Dragonfodder Jewellery

Dragonfodder Jewellery

Monday, November 7, 2011

LIFE & THE REASONS

I found this in my drafts, I was busy with this post just before we went to the Kruger, I'd run out of time. As I remember, I had every intention of carrying on while we were away, as I'd taken my laptop with me. Clever me forgot to take my 3G card with, so no blogging was done. By the time I got home the draft post was forgotten about. So here it is.

As mentioned before I suffered from burnout in July 2009 and am still not 100%. I've have had serious high blood pressure problems since 2009. I was at the doctor this week and am so thrilled that my blood pressure is now down to 136/65. I was touring the 160/90.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Had I not suffered the burnout, I would not have been able to be here for Joce when she lost Simon, nor would I be able to look after Liam. Rich and I are enjoying looking after him so much. He is walking all the time now and the changes in him on a daily basis are amazing.

I think for the first time in years, I'll be organised for our packing for the Kruger. All the ironing is almost up to date, I just have to do a final load of washing tomorrow and make sure everthing is clean and tidy for our housesitters, Merryl and Roel.

I sent off two new necklaces and bracelets to the salon.

Violet

Sea Foam

Frida

Little Bird


No comments:

Post a Comment