Dragonfodder Jewellery

Dragonfodder Jewellery

Sunday, August 21, 2011

ON AND ON

Sunday, not one of Joce's favourite days now. The memories of how Si and her spent Sunday mornings are still to fresh in her mind, but we'll muddle through.

It's 10H47 and I'm still in my pajamas. It's going to be much warmer today, up to 26 degrees Celsius. We started off at 10 so we're in for this big variances for a while. Just the weather to cause flu.

More pics of recent jewellery. I did it again, I made a bracelet for Carina, my sister in laws, daughter in law and promptly forgot to take a photo, AGAIN.

Promise

Maki
I always have so many thoughts in my head. My thoughts flow all the time, what to do today, will Joce cope as a single mother. Mary-Ann is pregnant again, Luc is 4 months old and Jude is not much over one. Will she cope, how will being a mother for the third time in three years affect her. Have to see Lindy to help her with wire wrapping. Hope Mom's okay, we worry that she's lonely but she says she enjoys being alone. Bronwen has been making the cutest crocheted toy animals, I have to let her know I've seen them. Also need to get back to Glyn re the Miglio pendant I want. So much! always.

I've tested the balance of my chakra's with the help of the questionnaire in "The Magic of Crystals Colour and Chakra".

There is quite a large disparity between the chakras, with my heart, sacral and crown sacral chakras being overburdened. I'm now reading up on how to get some balance. I feel sure that the health tweaks I'm having, will improve if I have more internal balance. Going to give it a try, as the thought of going to the doctor, only to be sent for tests is not appealing. I know that the breakdown I suffered in July 2009, was related to mental stress over a long period of time. The aches and pains I'm suffering now, can't only be attributed to old age. I don't have balance due to all the changes we are undergoing.

The basins in both our bathrooms are cracked. The basin  in the first bathroom finally gave in and a chunk fell out. Joce had the basin full of water at the time and was really confused when the water disappeared and she had a wet foot. We've bought a new aluminium basin but need to find a cabinet. We just don't seem to get the time to find one. Our microwave is packing up after more than twenty years of use, so Rich and I need to do some shopping soon.
Found this great quick meal in the "essentials" magazine, August issue.www.essentials.co.za
Use up a pack of bacon
Serves 6. Ready in 30 mins. 2 234 kJ per serving. 28g fat. 16g sat fat.

1 Heat the oven to 180 C. put 300g large of pasta shells and half a butternut, peeled and cut into small cubes, in a large saucepan of boiling water, until pasta is cooked and the butternut is tender. Drain well. Put 200g smoked bacon rashers, cut in half, and 1 onion roughly chopped, in a pan and dry-fry until bacon is cooked. Add 2 cloves of crushed garlic and 400g tin of chopped tomatoes, and heat through.
2 Combine the pasta and bacon and spoon into an oven dish. Top with 200g Teleggio or Brie and 200g blue cheese, both sliced. Cover with foil and bake for 10 mins. Remove foil and cook for a further 10 mins.

I didn't have the required cheeses, so I used grated mature cheddar and mozzarella. It was still great.

Okay on with the day, it's now 11h38.

No comments:

Post a Comment