Dragonfodder Jewellery

Dragonfodder Jewellery

Saturday, September 10, 2011

FULL MOON RISING

Yesterday, I felt like I was what I call "phycho", but the full moon was rising, last night it was at 95%.


I took this photo to prove that us Cancerians are affected by the MOON. I'd noticed the moon earlier and decided that was the reason for the wierd feelings I'd had. The photo is just to prove to myself that it was true. The pic never looks as good as the real thing but I'll get what was happening.

2011/09/09 LIAM IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY.


Liam's Birthday party, 20110910.

The table setting for the guests.

The cake. Not quite what Joce expected but the cake was very tasty and Liam loved getting his fingers in. Photos to follow another day.
The King for the day at the head of the table. He behaved like a gentleman. Si would have been so proud. We're sure he was watching over Liam & Joce on this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment