Dragonfodder Jewellery

Dragonfodder Jewellery

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE

People have blogs for a number of reasons. I started mine, as I wanted a record of the jewellery I make, as well as some kind of journal. Online journaling is not easy, not for me anyway. The revealing, sharing, showing, telling, writing, posting to strangers, to an open forum, can be disconcerting. What's too much and what's too little?

I'd like you, when you visit, to take a minute or two to leave a comment here. It matters to me that you leave some sort of comment.

I've been doing quite a lot of jewellery making lately. Mainly necklaces and bracelets.

Torquise, coral, bone and Egyptian silver.

An old coin, Zulu Teething beads and Millefiori from West Africa


Coral, lapis lazuli and ceramic.

Foiled glass beads and seed beads.

Purchased bezels with found pictures. Covered with a clear gloss resin.

A necklace for Claire, glass beads, pearls and chain.

My new and very comfy sandals. Note the Zulu teething beads.

Chain and glass beads. Caron, suggested the design.

I'll post more pics tomorrow. I've made quite a lot more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I like the turquoise and coral necklace best, I also like the colour you've painted your toes!
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise, coral necklace... no, you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete