Dragonfodder Jewellery

Dragonfodder Jewellery

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

PROBLEMS

My sobering thought for myself for the day.

"If we threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back."


I WANT someone to carve me an angel like this.
 
 
 


 
 
I found this in a mag and felt it was very apt for me. I really do need protection from what I want. I can't even remember in what context this was, but whatever!
 
 


I got the teeniest tile from Pearl and Dave with this picture on it. I love it and decided that my friend Bonnie needed it as well, so for her birthday in December I painted her the same picture, much bigger though.

 
 
 

 


We don't do big/expensive presents for Christmas, we save that special present for birthdays. So I made Bevan a recipe book of our favourites and some newbies. Included are old family photos, with this and that. Took me ages, Bevan only got his present in February. The book in the end was about 30 pages long, but I enjoyed it so. My style of scrap booking.




I can't remember if I've ever posted these, don't think so. Penny a friend of my sister in law, Sylvia, brought some beads to be strung, that she had bought while she was working in the East, China I think. They are the turquoise/green beads with a charcoal vein, I still don't know what they are but they are cold and heavy, so definitely stone. Penny loved both necklaces, her original order was for one. Penny had such diverse choices that I made two necklaces trying to cover all her options, so glad she liked both. The matching bracelet was an extra.



Penny's other stones were these bright orange ones, which are more than likely dyed Howlite. Penny took the 1st one with the turquoise and white ceramic beads. I find orders a bit stressful but then also exciting and of course, great when the customer is happy with the creations.

Nite! Didn't get much reading done last night. Thanks for having a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment