Dragonfodder Jewellery

Dragonfodder Jewellery

Saturday, November 16, 2013

commitments

we all have commitments and sometimes they just pile up. but as the saying goes "this too shall pass".


isn't the colour of this delphinium incredible. this one is in a pot in the courtyard and comes up and flowers every year.


they watch over me as i work.


my second wrap bracelet.


my third wrap bracelet. these are such fun to make. they really have me thinking.


i went with bevan ages ago to buy leather off cuts. now that iv'e started making the wrap bracelets, i find that i need thicker leather, or i have to make the pieces double sided. i've had the large clear glass oval bead for ages, it's made from recycled glass and is quite heavy.


an order from joce, my daughter, for creams and whites, this is what i came up with. she's been so happy with it and orders have come from it.


a wrap bracelet made with a dear friend, caron in mind. a thicker piece of  leather, wrapped with a scrap of cotton fabric and waxed linen. this one has a mix of semi-precious stones, sea glass, trade beads and other glass beads collected over the years.


this wrap bracelet came about as a result of my first one, which i wore when visiting my sister in jo'burg. lindy's neighbour ordered this one. i've subsequently made another one for her. no pic available because, see below....

i accidently thew my camera on the tiled floor and have been taking photos since then, with my samsung tablet. but i haven't managed to figure out how to download from my tablet to my laptop. i'm in the throws of looking for another camera, most likely the canon s110 or preferably the s120.

i have an order for a wrap from australia and must getting going on that.

thanks for popping in. i'm going to try and keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment